We researched all of the hostels in Bangkok and HANDPICKED the best hostels in Bangkok based on the guidelines below. We hope you find this helpful. If you have any suggestions or additions then please do comment below or contact us directly.
All of the hostels below meet all or close to all of the following standards:
- Price per night’s stay is $15 (USD) or less.
- Has a rating of 8 or higher AND at least 50 or more reviews on hostelworld.com.
- Has a curtain for the hostel bed. Capsule beds are especially appreciated.
- Bathrooms are clean and look modern/updated.
- Bathrooms are NOT ensuite if the shared room is small.
- Who really wants to stink up the room with a bunch of strangers hanging just outside the door?
- Great location, near main touristy area and easy public transportation.
- Good WIFI
- Nice common area to socialize with other guests.
- Storage locker