From touring historic castles to exploring the countryside along the mystical Ring of Kerry to drinking Guinness in Dublin’s coziest pub, experience the most efficient of what the Emerald Isle has to offer.
Discover DK Eyewitness Shuttle Guide: Ireland.
• Hotel and restaurant listings and recommendations.
• Detailed itineraries and “don’t-miss” destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Full-color pull-out map marked with sights, a selected site and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to take a look at, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
• Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture that can assist you take into account the stories at the back of the sights.
• Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Shuttle Guide: Ireland actually shows you what others only tell you.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Shuttle Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert Shuttle writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places world wide to be had in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Shuttle Guides show travelers how they are able to discover more.