Written by locals, Fodor’s shuttle guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Alaska is a shuttle of an entire life. Nowhere else can travelers kayak to glaciers; fly over the highest peak in North The us; wonder on the Aurora Borealis; stay out all night celebrating the middle of the night sun; talk over with quirly towns; spot bears, eagles, moose, and whales; and learn the actual meaning of the word “remote”–all in the same shuttle. Fodor’s Alaska makes it easy to create a perfect shuttle from begin to finish.
This shuttle guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor’s Choice designating our top picks
· More than one itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on wale watching, bear sighting, The Klondike Gold Rush, and Denali
· Major sights such as Denali National Park, Aurora Borealis and Kenai Fjords National Park
· Side Trips from Ketchikan, Anchorage, and Homer
· Coverage of Juneau; the Inside Passage, and Southeast Alaska; Anchorage; The Kenai Peninsula and Southcentral Alaska; Denali National Park and Preserve; Fairbanks, the Yukon, and the Interior; The Bush