Written by locals, Fodor’s shuttle guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
With an array of dazzling photographs, this book deftly guides the traveler through all of the sights and experiences–from Connemara to Georgian Dublin to pub culture to Irish dance–that make the Emerald Isle certainly one of Europe’s hottest destinations.
This shuttle guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a to hand pullout map with very important information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor’s Choice designating our best picks
· More than one itineraries to explore the highest attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on Dublin’s literary heritage, Irish traditions from pub life to bounce and music, shopping tips, and Belfast’s Titanic history
· Major sights such as The Rock of Cashel, The Giant’s Causeway, Newgrange, Book of Kells, The Blarney Stone, Ring of Kerry, and Aran Islands
· Coverage of Dublin; The Midlands; The Southeast; County Cork; The Southwest; County Clare, Galway City, and the Aran Islands; Connemara and County Mayo; The Northwest and Northern Island