Written by locals, Fodor’s trip guides have been offering trusted advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
Israel packs in riches from cherished spiritual sites to stunning archaeological treasures to spectacular natural wonders. Holy land to Jews, Christians, and Muslims, that is where biblical places like Jerusalem and Galilee come alive. Colorful features in Fodor’s Very important Israel lend a hand travelers revel in all of this and more: awe-inspiring ancient cities, delicious food and wine, and a vibrant latest culture.
This trip guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor’s Choice designating our most sensible picks
· A couple of itineraries to explore the highest attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on the Dead Sea, Masada, Israeli wine, and more
· Coverage of Jerusalem, Jaffa, Bethlehem, Tel Aviv, the Dead Sea, Eilat, the Negev, Haifa, Nazareth, Tiberias, the Sea of Galillee, the Golan Heights, Beersheva, and Petra in Jordan