Written by locals, Fodor’s InFocus Aruba is the perfect guidebook for those on the lookout for insider tips to make the most out their visit to Aruba. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this Trip guide will can help you plan your commute with ease. Sign up for Fodor’s in exploring one of the crucial exciting islands in the Caribbean!
Travelers flock to Aruba for the sunny climate, perfect waters, and excellent beaches. Aruba presents more choices than nearly any other Caribbean island, from world-class oceanfront resorts equipped with gourmet restaurants and high-dollar casinos to intimate neighborhood motels and diners not far off the beach. Fodor’s has it all covered in an easy-to-carry, full-color guide filled with everything you wish to have to know to plan the perfect vacation.
Fodor’s InFocus Aruba includes:
- •UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: New restaurants, hotels, shops, nightlife options, and sports outfitters have been added during the book. Gambling tips from a veteran table-games dealer helps you have more fun in the casinos.
- •ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE: A brief introduction and spectacular color photos capture the ultimate experiences and attractions during Aruba.
- •GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND DETAILED MAPS: Gorgeous full-color photos and full-size street maps during inspire you and can help you get around stress-free.
- •ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: We’ve curated itineraries for the perfect day in Aruba and have carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points. Fodor’s Choice designates our best picks in every category.
- •COMPACT FORMAT: Fodor’s InFocus Guides are packed with the same coverage of a full-size guidebook in a smaller, more convenient format that is easier to carry.
- •COVERS: Oranjestad, Arikok National Park, San Nicolas, Eagle Beach, Palm Beach, the Bon Bini Festival, and a lot more.
- •ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Trip Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting other destinations in the Caribbean? Take a look at Fodor’s Essential Caribbean, Fodor’s St. Lucia & Barbados, and Fodor’s Cayman Islands.