Whether you wish to have to hit the beach at Grace Bay, scuba dive along the Columbus Passage, or loosen up at a luxury resort on Providenciales, the local Fodor’s Shuttle experts in Turks & Caicos are here to help! Fodor’s In Focus Turks & Caicos Islands guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you want to simplify your go back and forth-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
- • AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
• PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on the islands’ best beaches, luxury hotels, and outdoor activities
• FULL-COLOR PHOTOS all over the guide, new this edition, to spark your wanderlust!
• UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS covering the most recommended sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, activities, and more
- • MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
• COVERS: Providenciales, Grace Bay, the Caicos and the Cays, Grand Turk, Salt Cay, and more
- • DETAILED MAPS to navigate with a bit of luck
• TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
• HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, cuisine, geography and more
• LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
Planning on visiting other destinations in the Caribbean? Take a look at Fodor’s Essential Caribbean, Fodor’s In Focus St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Barth & Anguilla, Fodor’s In Focus Aruba, and Fodor’s U.S. & British Virgin Islands.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Shuttle Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more Shuttle inspiration, you’ll be able to sign up for our Shuttle newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to sign up for our friendly community of Shuttle experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images included in the physical edition.