Lonely Planet: The world’s leading Trip guide publisher
Lonely Planet Ireland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Slurp oysters and clap your hands to spirited fiddle music in a full of life Galway pub, explore medieval castles in Dublin and beyond, or set off amid vibrant green hills toward Atlantic coastal trails; all with your trusted Trip companion. Get to the heart of Ireland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Ireland Trip Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images all the way through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you to tailor your shuttle to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding Trip experience – including
- customs, history, art, literature, music, landscapes, sports, food and drink
- Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map (included in print version), plus over 86 colour maps
- Covers Dublin, Waterford, Kilkenny, Cork, Kerry, Kildare, Limerick, Clare, Galway, Sligo, Donegal, The Midlands, Louth, Belfast, Armagh, Derry, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Ireland , our most comprehensive guide to Ireland, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Ireland? Take a look at Lonely Planet Discover Ireland guide, a photo-rich guide to the country’s most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Dublin? Take a look at Lonely Planet Dublin guide for a comprehensive look at all of the city has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has transform the world’s leading Trip media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital Trip products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers should-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to be aware more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.