Lonely Planet: The world’s number one shuttle guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Vietnam is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Kayak around towering limestone peaks into grottoes and lagoons in Halong Bay; wander the warren-like lanes of Hoi An’s Old Town; and sample the most up to date, tastiest local specialities (and learn how to cook them yourself). All with your trusted shuttle companion. Get to the heart of Vietnam and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Vietnam:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries can help you tailor your go back and forth to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save money and time and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding shuttle experience – covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Hanoi, Northern Vietnam, Central Vietnam, Southeast Coast, Southwest Highlands, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Siem Reap & the Temples of Angkor
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Vietnam is our most comprehensive guide to Vietnam, and is designed to immerse you in the culture and can help you discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
Travelling farther afield? Take a look at Lonely Planet’s Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand for a comprehensive look at the entire region has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading shuttle media company and the world’s number one shuttle guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, rather simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves; it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s all over the place, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to shuttle the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017