Take in the beauty and history of the “Golden City of a Hundred Spires”: with Rick Steves on your side, the Czech Republic can also be yours!
Inside Rick Steves Prague & the Czech Republic you can find:
- Comprehensive coverage for spending a week or more exploring Prague and the Czech Republic
- Rick’s strategic advice on how to get the most out of your money and time, with rankings of his will have to-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from the city’s stunning Old Town Square and Prague Castle to charming neighborhood bars and restaurants
- How to hook up with local culture: Take a dip in freshwater peat spas, explore the medieval villages of Bohemia, or enjoy a wine-cellar serenade with friendly vintners
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick’s candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and loosen up over a glass of wine
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and unbelievable museums
- Detailed maps and directions, including a fold-out map for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, a Czech phrase book, a historical overview, and beneficial reading
- Over 500 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Complete, up-to-date information on Prague, Kutna Hora, Terezin Memorial, Litomerice, Konopiste Castle, Karlstejn Castle, Krivoklat Castle, Karlovy Vary, Cesky Krumlov, Trebon, Telc, Trebic, Slavonice, Olomouc, Kromeriz, Wallachia, Mikulov, Pavlov and the Palava Hills, Lednice and Valtice, and more
Make the most of on a daily basis and every dollar with Rick Steves Prague & the Czech Republic.
Spending a week or less in the city? Take a look at Rick Steves Pocket Prague!