Whether you’re taking the high road or the low road, with Rick Steves on your side, Scotland may also be yours!
Inside Rick Steves Scotland you can find:
- Comprehensive coverage for spending a week or more exploring Scotland
- Rick’s strategic advice on how to get the most out of your money and time, with rankings of his should-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from the wild beauty of Orkney Islands and the Hebrides to cozy corner pubs in Edinburgh
- How to connect to local culture: Chat with experts on the Speyside Whisky Trail, attend a small-town Highland Games, or sign up for the search for Nessie
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick’s candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and chill out with a dram of Scotch
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and historic sites
- Detailed neighborhood maps and a fold-out city map for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, a phrase book of Scottish slang, a historical overview, and beneficial reading
- Over 400 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Complete, up-to-date information on Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling, St. Andrews, the Scottish Highlands, Oban, Mull, Iona, Staffa, Glencoe, Fort William, Inverness, Loch Ness, Pitiochry, Balmoral Castle, the Isle of Skye, Wester Ross, the Orkney Islands, and more
Make the most of each day and every dollar with Rick Steves Scotland.